Sunday, July 26, 2009

Passion for Pups

Hey everyone!

I wanted to write a little about why I decided to start this blog.... I moved to LA almost 2 years ago from Lansdale PA which is outside of Philly with my boyfriend. I have loved animals my entire life, growing up with Labrador Retrievers, and always knew I was meant to work with them/save them in some way. This is a true passion of mine and I see no better opportunity to help then right here in Los Angeles. This city has so many amazing shelter dogs that deserve loving homes, and I wanted to create a spot where I have all the rescue/ shelter information in one spot for people, like myself and my boyfriend, looking to adopt, foster, volunteer, and donate to these loving animals. Some day I would love to have my own rescue organization or sanctuary where I rehabilitate the dogs and adopt them back out, but one thing at a time. I see this blog as a great forum for people to find resources aiding dogs. Let's all work together in bringing hope to these animals.

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment