Wednesday, August 5, 2009

4 Adorable dogs that need homes






Frieda
"Hello, my name is Frieda and I'm a medium-sized American Bulldog. My pal Vera and I were rescued from the same situation--thank you Ace of Hearts! In spite of the troubles I endured, I am very trusting and super affectionate. I just want to be close and snuggle up to you. I'm calm, gentle and sweet, and on top of all that, I get along great with other dogs. I am obedient on a leash and will go at your pace. I'm still learning my basic commands and would love your help learning more! Will you please adopt me?"



Vera

"Hello! I'm Vera and I'm a young America Bulldog seized by Animal Control from an abusive situation. I may have endured neglect and abuse, but that hasn't changed my sweet disposition! I am a little shy in new situations and am looking for a patient family who will help me build up my confidence. I'm such a sweetheart and I'd love to be a part of your family forever!"








Prince
"Hi, my name is Prince and I'm a handsome, 5 year-old American Bulldog/Mastiff mix. I'm sweet and obedient, but I do weigh 95 pounds and am pretty strong, so I need an experienced dog owner. I must have my daily walks to keep me healthy and happy. I like my routine, and I guarantee you'll like my routine too. And after lots of exercise, I am ready to lounge and sleep through the night. The best situation for me would be a home where I'm the only dog, with no other dogs, cats or children. Can you give me a forever home?"







Willa
"Hey! My name is Willa and I'm a young, medium-sized Canaan mix. Don't I have the cutest ears you've ever seen? I don't mean to brag, but I was a staff and volunteer favorite at the shelter I was in before Ace of Hearts rescued me. I'm an active girl and I love to play with people and other dogs. They also tell me I have herding instincts and I'd be great to take to herding classes. I really need a loving home--can it be yours?"


For more information contact: dogsfromheaven@aol.com
All dogs are spayed/neutered and up to date on their shots!
Please give these special animals a loving home!

No comments:

Post a Comment